Oldest Stone House Museum
14710 Lake Avenue

Margaret Manor Butler, pictured above, raised funds to move the house from St. Charles and Detroit Avenues to Lakewood Park in 1952, and to establish the Lakewood Historical Society. This 1834 farmhouse is the oldest structure in Lakewood.
Tours of this pioneer house-museum are available during open hours or by appointment.
Parking is available through the first entrance west of the Belle Ave entrance for Lakewood Park.
Nicholson House
13335 Detroit Avenue

Built in 1835 by the first permanent residents of Rockport (Lakewood), the Nicholsons were pillars of the community. The house is restored to the Victorian Era during which Betsey Nicholson undertook a major renovation of her own.
This beautifully restored historic home is available for event rental.
The driveway for parking is just east of the house, and parking is also available at the Haber Family Center for History across the street. Tours are by appointment only.
The Haber Family Center for History
13314 Detroit Avenue

Purchased through a generous donation by the Haber Family Foundation, this 1959 purpose built medical building is home to the Lakewood Historical Society offices, library and archives, and serves as a fundraising workspace.
Parking is along the west side of the building and behind the building. Please call 216-221-7343 for availability.
